Thursday, September 15, 2016

Level 2 achieved!

Good morning! As I continue on my journey through this new tech coach position, I am constantly looking for ways to better myself and increase my knowledge base. I want to be as equipped as I can so I can help my colleagues effectively and efficiently. I have previously attained the Google Certified Educator: Level 1 certification at the end of the summer, and as of yesterday, I am know a Google Certified Educator: Level 2. I highly recommend the process for anyone looking to gain knowledge and experience in the Google Apps for Education. Online training for both levels 1 and 2 can be found here. You will have to pay $10 for the level 1 test, and $25 for level 2, and you will be required to retake the tests every 24 months to maintain the certification. This is good, as Google products will change and update over time. If you have any questions about the process, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment